1. scope of application The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers. a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or self-employed professional activity.
2. contracting party, conclusion of contract The purchase contract is concluded with Snocks UG (haftungsbeschränkt).With the placement of the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these articles. You can initially place our products in the shopping basket without obligation and correct your entries at any time before sending your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained for this purpose in the order process. The contract is concluded when you accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping basket by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation by e-mail.
3. contract language, contract text storage The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German. We store the text of the contract and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can view the text of the contract in our customer login.
4. Terms of delivery We deliver within Germany free of shipping costs.we only deliver by mail order. Unfortunately, it is not possible to collect the goods yourself.
5. payment The following payment methods are available in our shop:Credit cardWhen you place your order, you also transmit your credit card details to us.After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, we request your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction immediately after the order. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by the credit card company and your card will be charged. PayPal, PayPal Express During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. Amazon PayIn the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before completing the ordering process in our online shop. In order to complete the order process and pay the invoice amount via Amazon, you must be registered there or register first and legitimise yourself with your access data. There you can select the delivery address and payment method stored at Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment instruction to us. You will then be redirected back to our online shop where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after placing the order, we will request Amazon to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by Amazon. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process. Purchase on account via KlarnaIn cooperation with Klarna AB (www.klarna.de), Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer purchase on account as a payment option. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available to consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case. When buying on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/ content/legal/terms/EID/en_de/ invoice?fee=0 Apple PayOn completion of the order
6 Retention of title The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
7. Warranty and guarantees Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply. In the case of used goods, the following shall apply: if the defect occurs after the expiry of one year from the delivery of the goods, the claims for defects shall be excluded. Defects occurring within one year of delivery of the goods may be claimed within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods.The above restrictions and shortened periods shall not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents,in the event of injury to life, limb or health,in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as fraudulent intent,in the event of breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)in the context of a guarantee promise, insofar as agreed or insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened up.Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.Customer service: You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and objections on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the telephone number 06203 9609050 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Liability For claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we shall always be liable without limitation in the event of injury to life, limb or health, in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty, in the event of guarantee promises, insofar as agreed, or insofar as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened up.In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability shall be limited to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
9. Dispute resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find herehttps://ec.europa.eu/ consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.Terms and conditions created with the Trusted Shops legal text editor in cooperation with Wilde Beuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte.
This page should give you a quick start guide on the most common template questions.